ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Construction Manager will work closely with the Construction Director to ensure all commercial projects are completed on time, on budget and on brand. This person will serve as point of contact for all vendors and contractors and will manage communication across stakeholders.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Oversee all stages of project life cycle, including project scheduling, contractor management and relationships
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures
- Participate in the creation of and execution of processes for the efficient management of sportsbook construction rollouts, including project kick-off packages
- Review scope of work with contractors and vendors and coordinate construction meetings across entire project
- Issue external and internal reports to stakeholders relating to project status, daily progress, estimates and deliverables
- Manage and coordinate external consultants for production of construction documents and drawings, inclusive of all design professionals
- Review project plans and specifications and communicate any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the construction documents
- Ensure projects are done on time and within the projected budget while identifying cost saving measurements
- Execute assignments as necessary to accomplish the goals and objectives of the department
- Create status reports for project stakeholders
- Have familiarity with maintenance programs
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience of commercial project management
- Ability to articulate FanDuel’s value proposition and use it to build a lasting relationship between our customers and our brand
- Data driven; ability to bring strong analytical rigor to decision-making
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- AutoCAD experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience and comfort with presenting to senior-level executives a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $104,000 - $143,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.