ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add an Enterprise Risk Management professional to its Legal & Compliance team This role will report to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk and be responsible for implementation of FanDuel’s new Risk organization for its businesses. The Enterprise Risk Manager will work with the business to identify, assess, document, and regularly review processes and risks. The Enterprise Risk Manager will work with the Senior Manager and a team of Enterprise Risk Managers to partner with the business and functions to design and document controls and mitigating actions throughout the organization.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be the face of Enterprise Risk Management with internal stakeholders
- Establish and oversee the application of risk and controls; document policies, procedures, and assessments; and governance processes to create a robust control environment.
- Provide risk and compliance support in an evolving and increasingly complex operational and regulatory environment for the commercial business and across FanDuel
- Partner with business to identify risks, advise on mitigating actions, and working with stakeholders to implement mitigating actions/measures
- Have experience using an enterprise risk management tool to provide risk analytics and reporting
- Provide guidance on other risk and compliance topics relevant to FanDuel
- Work with other control leaders to identify, leverage and implement best practices across FanDuel to strengthen control programs
- Engage with all levels of the organization to assist the building out of an effective first line of defense culture with appropriate documentation, controls and measurement
- Identify and advise on appropriate process improvements to support an effective and efficient Risk department
- Work closely with Senior Manager to enhance and scale risk management across FanDuel and in partnership with the parent company
- Build, maintain, and enhance business relations with department and business stakeholders for the smooth implementation of risk management activities across the organization
- Liaise with external advisors as required
- Provide value-adding advice and expertise on risk management to all departments and stakeholders
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of total risk experience, preferably in risk, compliance, or internal audit
- A strong aptitude for documenting process, policies, and procedure, analytics and reporting
- Understands the role of Risk in a start-up environment as well as in a mature highly regulated environment.
- Experience in the change management of building and documenting a risk operation
- Experience writing and assessing risks and controls and drafting executive summaries on business processes
- Program and project implementation experience a must
- Working as a consultant covering risk, compliance or audit work a plus
- Project management skills a plus
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder and team player
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through and own the outcome
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $115,000 - $135,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.