ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Canada, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Media and Partnerships Manager to drive significant revenue growth through the management of key media channels for our National and Local campaigns across our different brands. You will be responsible for managing and scaling cost-effective media plans to achieve revenue growth, grow the subscriber base and improve brand health metrics. You will help use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, and enjoy managing multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead the strategy, execution and optimization of respective programs within the Media and Demand Generation team
- Manage strong day to day relationships with various external partners and vendors to ensure channels/business objectives are achieved and deliverables are consistently met
- Support the budgeting, forecasting and KPI development for respective programs
- Work cross-functionally with members of the organization across the Marketing organization to build and manage a best in class Media and Marketing practice
- Create and present insightful and actionable content for various meetings with larger stakeholder groups
- Responsible for successful management of program KPIs and on-going validation of performance
- Make thoughtful recommendations to key stakeholders to improve the performance of respective programs
- Support team and league partnerships
- Drive on-going assessment of FanDuel Group's media proficiencies, identify areas for improvement and prioritize the test and learn roadmap
- On-going reporting, analysis, evaluation optimization and recommendations for respective channels
- Mentor and/or manage junior members of the team to foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation and creativity
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience managing respective channels
- 1+ years of experience in managing or mentoring people preferred
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and understanding of the utilization and relationship between them
- Analytical mind with a strong understanding of underlying data and methodologies used to inform decision making and drive performance management
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Experience negotiating favorable rates and deal structures with advertising partners
- Strong understanding of marketing testing and reporting methodology
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams and ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of sports and gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable [salary] / [hourly] range for this position is $104,000 - $130,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.