ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
FANDUEL SUMMER LEAGUE…
About our summer program
- 10-week program: Late May – Early August
- Hybrid work environment
- Meaningful opportunity to contribute to the work of our teams
- Cohort experience with social events & professional development opportunities
- Possibility to be considered for a full-time opportunity or return internship
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for an emerging & talented Multimedia Intern to help support our Multimedia production team. We are continuously expanding our organic social content and looking for an intern to further support our rapid growth. You will report to the Senior MultiMedia Production Manager, helping in the creation of new content & graphics for FanDuel Group’s social platforms. You will be proficient in Adobe Photoshop to design and edit graphics (proficiency in Adobe Premiere is a huge plus!). You will not only bring your experience to the job but learn new skills to help you in your career, as you will be working with top talent throughout the entire creative process. FanDuel is an exciting place to start your career in multimedia design.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in the creation of engaging visual graphics, video and still imagery, for FanDuel’s social media platforms
- Edit fun, eye-catching graphic(s) or other content, using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Support the Multimedia Editors in their execution of multimedia content—including filling in existing templates with relevant information
- Help create memes and rough edits for organic social content
- Learn all aspects of Social Media Content Production and polish your skills by implementing the knowledge you gain
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Must be graduating between August 2024 – May 2025
- Must have U.S. Work Authorization and does not require employer sponsorship
- Must be in commutable distance from or willing to relocate to designated office
- Must be willing to be in office 1+ times per week
- Major or Minor in related field (TV, Broadcasting, Film…etc)
- Sample or portfolio of video/static graphic design work
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop—Adobe Premiere, preferred
- Interest in the sports industry is a plus
Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skill and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
The hourly rate for this internship position is $26.50.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!