FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey , Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Data Products team within our Data Analytics and Insights organization. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams and stakeholders across the business to define our next generation of data products. If you’re excited by this challenge and want to work within a dynamic company then we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with teams from all around the business to understand data challenges and opportunities
- You will take ownership of data products that deliver key insights into our business and drive future business decisions
- Lead elicitation of requirements, in the form of user stories & acceptance criteria, prioritizing the product backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Partner closely with our Data Engineering teams to deliver value through data
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Partner with Engg teams to define solution and approach
- Be an enabling force driving through effective and sustainable change guiding the business through the journey
- Play a key role in self-organizing agile delivery teams
- Play a key role within the PO community here at FanDuel, sharing your industry best practice and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and cross-skilling
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3-6 years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Data Analyst delivering impactful data products
- Experience working with data warehouse and data pipeline technologies
- Experience using SQL,Python and a variety of reporting and data visualization tools
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within an agile team
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment and works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self-awareness displayed and good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast-paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.