ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our high-performance agile team. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams and stakeholders across the business. If you’re excited by this challenge and want to work within a dynamic company then we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be responsible for eliciting requirements, in the form of user stories & acceptance criteria, prioritizing the product backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholder groups including Customer Operations, Fraud, & Compliance operational teams to understand needs and develop holistic, scalable solutions
- Collaborate with other product verticals on key internal or 3rd party integrations and dependencies
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product and relevant integrations
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Be an enabling force driving through effective and sustainable change guiding the business through the journey
- Play a key role in self-organizing agile delivery teams
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization and the broader delivery team
- Play a key role within the PO community here at FanDuel, sharing your industry best practice and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and cross-skilling
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within an agile team
- Experience of, or passion for, Agile delivery processes (used in software or web-based products) and a willingness and enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect and adapt
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Experience building and managing complex applications including backend services, rules orchestration, data, and front-end integrations.
- Ability to define and refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and definition of done processes
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment and works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self-awareness displayed and good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast-paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
- Familiarity with digital fraud and risk management (including identity, device, location, and payment fraud) and operations in financial services or other applicable industries is preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!