FanDuel Group (“FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey , Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Senior Art Director to take the lead role in maintaining FanDuel TV, FanDuel Racing, and FanDuel TV Extra Network’s design, look and brand. The Senior Art Director will be both hands-on and high-level, overseeing key design work, facilitating integration of new elements into the live broadcast production and integrating our multiple brands. The role will work closely with many departments within FanDuel, including TV Management, Marketing, Promotions, Digital, and the Graphics department when developing a project, including determining creative requirements, presenting design concepts and deliverables, building production assets and execution.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with numerous FanDuel departments, including TV Management, Production, and Marketing.
- Develop visual concepts and design elements for the FanDuel TV, FanDuel TV Extra, and FanDuel Racing networks.
- Oversee the production and execution of creative assets, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and brand tone.
- Lead the design and branding efforts for new product launches.
- Collaborate with our product team to find opportunities to seamlessly bring our visual identity into our product messaging.
- Develop and follow creative direction and brand guidelines to establish design patterns and extensions.
- Support the Creative Director (CD) in managing and assigning design projects to the design team members.
- Review and provide feedback on the work of junior designers to ensure quality and consistency.
- Prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure that all creative assets are error-free and meet the brand's standards.
- Manage career growth, development, and motivation of all direct reports.
- Stay abreast of innovations in broadcast, graphic design, technology, social media, and digital trends.
- Lead efforts in art documentation & organization of systems; drive the development of style guides, clarity frameworks, and process/pipeline guidelines.
- Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 6 years of art direction experience preferred
- 6+ years’ experience working on creative team in television or related field
- 6+ years’ experience working in Broadcast Graphics environment, Style Guides, Adobe Creative Suite, and motion graphics.
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Fine Arts/Design or related field
- Strong portfolio of design and art direction work
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management abilities required
- Strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Expert in data integration and broadcast visualization
- Expert in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Figma
- Understanding of task prioritization techniques/processes
- Familiar with manager work systems (performance calibration methods and software)
- Knowledge of sports, sports betting and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to work well with diverse populations; and demonstrated level of cultural competence
- Don’t check all the boxes? That’s okay! We encourage you to still apply if you feel like you possess an adjacent skillset and are interested in learning more about this position.
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $104,000 - $143,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.